Join MITA and help give the independent training sector a voice.
Who can join?
Full membership is open to organisations which:
- Provide moving image training or training in associated media;
- Operate independently of formal education i.e. schools, further and higher education institutions;
- Actively engage with people who are under-represented in the moving image or associated media workforce or are under-represented in the subjects depicted by these media;
- Provide production-led education and training for the personal, social or professional development of trainees;
- Carry out work that receives public funding or funding from charities.
Associate membership is open to organisations or individuals which support some or all of MITA's formal objectives.
What are the benefits?
- Information and news via our website and regular email newsletter;
- Subsidised or free places at training events organised in response to priorities identified by members;
- Occassional briefing papers to keep you up to date on policy and sector developments;
- Opportunities to feed your views in to consultation respoonses;
- Opportunities to network with other members and to attend the AGM.
Full members also benefit from:
- Opportunities to have the work of your organisation featured in promotional materials we produce and a free listing in our online directory of members' services;
- The right to vote at the AGM and nominate people for election to the Board of Directors.
How much does it cost?
Our membership fees are based on your turnover and are a one-off fee for life:
- Over £150k - one-off life time fee £250 full, £125 associate
- Under £150k - one-off life time fee £125 for both full and associate
- Individual - one-off life time fee £60 full, £30 associate
After a year all members will need to pay an annual subscription of £60 to recieve the monthy newsletter
How to join
Use the button below to pay for your membership and email us the application form below. Any questions or invoice requests please contact us at email@example.com
Downloadable application form: MITA_Membership2012.pdf